... at the very forefront of writing in Ireland.
– Michael Cronin, The Irish Times
Adrian Duncan is one of the most interesting Irish writers at work today. Those who have read his novels, Love Notes from a German Building Site and A Sabbatical in Leipzig, will remember the peculiar way his protagonists see the world and the unusual shapes his narratives take as a result. It is as if the text is teaching you how to read anew.
– Niamh Donnelly, The Irish Independent
click on images for further information
MIDFIELD DYNAMO (stories)
The Lilliput Press, March 2021
* Shortlisted for the Kerry Group Novel of the Year Award
LOVE NOTES FROM A GERMAN BUILDING SITE (novel)
The Lilliput Press, Head of Zeus, April/October 2019 (Irish and UK versions)
* Winner of the John McGahern Book Prize, 2019, and shortlisted for the Dalkey Literary Awards Emerging Writer, 2020.
- SHORT-FORM FICTION AND NON-FICTION